Prevention of intragroup conflicts among students
The article considers prevention of intragroup conflicts. The conflict in modern society has a huge impact on a variety of social processes and the interaction of individuals with each other. The theme of conflicts is addressed in various fields of scientific knowledge due to the fact that conflict management and competent attitude contributes to more efficient communication between people and enhances their productivity. The student’s environment is not an exception, since the socialization of individuals, their adaptation to the group interaction occurs mainly in study group. Thus, prevention of intragroup conflicts among students is required for development of healthy, adequate atmosphere within group, team building and commitment of group members to effective communication and constructive behavior in conflict situation.
conflict, student’s environment, students, prevention, intragroup conflicts, adaptation, collective, personality
Citation — Harvard Notation
- Antsupov A. Ya., Shipilov A. I. Konfliktologiya: uchebnik dlya vuzov [Conflictology: course book]. 4th Edition. Moscow: Eksmo Publ., 2009. 512 p. (In Russian).
- Grishina N. V. Psikhologiya konflikta [Psychology of conflict]. St. Petersburg: Piter Publ., 2008. 544 p. (In Russian).
- Platonov Yu. P. Psikhologiya konfliktnogo povedeniya [Psychology of conflict behavior]. St. Petersburg: Rech Publ., 2009. 544 p. (In Russian).
- Reshetnikova K. V. Organizatsionnaya konfliktologiya: uchebnoye possobiye [Organizational conflictology: study guide]. Moscow: Infra-M Publ., 2010. 175 p. (In Russian).
- Titkova L. S. Vnutrigruppovaya konfliktnost studentov sovremennykh vuzov i factory, vliyayushchiye na neyeТиткова Л. С. Внутригрупповая конфликтность студентов современных российских вузов и факторы, влияющие на нее: дис. … канд. соц. наук. Владивосток, 2004.
- Fetiskin N. P., Kozlov V. V., Manuylov G. M. Sotsialno-psikhologicheskaya diagnostika razvitiya lichnosti i malykh grupp: uchebnoue possobiye [Social and psychological diagnostics of personality development and small groups: study guide]. Moscow: Psikhoterapiya Publ., 2009. 544 p. (In Russian).
- Semeno A. A., Tashina T. M. Psikhologo-pedagogicheskoye soprovozhdeniye studentov-pervokursnikov na etape adaptatsii k obucheniyu v vuze [Psychological and educational support of first-year students at the stage of adaptation to training in higher education institution]. European Social Science Journal, 2014, no. 6 (45). pp. 134–140 (in Russian).